- Our mission is to deliver innovative, evidence-based solutions that advance the interests of local people, clients and partners throughout European and North African countries.
- The members of the European North African Center of Research are gathered to foster interaction and knowledge sharing between consultants, scholars, and those working in international development. Their mandate consists of enhancing contemporary world problem-solving, research opportunity, knowledge creation and dissemination.
- Our work is very diversified as we work with a wide range of clients, including international NGOs, national governments, regional organizations, bilateral and multilateral donors, private corporations and philanthropies.
- The vision of EUNACR is to form a board of researchers, experts and consultants of the two regions to work with us to guarantee that the best policy advice is provided through our work.
- The center is to involve young researches and fresh graduates from both Europe and North Africa to work closely with our board of experts on the studies conducted to exchange experience, and involve diversity.
- We embrace diversity in a wide spectrum of research and topics tackling today’s challenges through fact-based information.
- We intend to blend digital and human capabilities in research to serve leading companies, government agencies, and non-profit organizations to unlock value by matching their structures to their strategies.